you’re ready to talk to a counselor
Booking a phone consultation is easy, because we let you choose the time that works best for your schedule.
Here are some things to know before you schedule the phone call:
1. If you still have questions about fees or insurance, check here for some answers.
2. You can expect the call to last approximately 15-25 minutes, so be ready to choose a time when you can step away and have 15-25 minutes of privacy.
3. Once your call is confirmed by your counselor, you’ll get an email confirmation with a questionnaire for you to complete electronically (no need to print). The questionnaire should not take longer than 5 minutes. It helps your counselor have the correct information ready when you talk.
4. Your counselor will call you at the selected time, so all you need to do is be ready and near your phone.
5. Booking a phone call is not commiting you to working with a particular counselor. You are under no obligation to book an appointment after the phone consultation.