Click each service to learn more
Personalized Client Portal
Your portal will be linked directly to your email address and will be password protected.
Through the portal, you’ll be able to access any signed documents as well as download forms needed to file for insurance reimbursement.
Access and ability to manage your appointment schedule 24/7/365.
Something came up later this week and you can’t make your appointment?
Login, cancel the existing appointment, and schedule for a day/time that works better for you.
Message your therapist directly through the client portal.
These messages are password protected, and allow for increased privacy than traditional text messages or emails.
Coordination of Care
With your permission, your counselor will coordinate with other healthcare providers working to help you meet your goals.
Examples of care coordination include:
- sending regular updates to your prescribing physician or psychiatrist about your work in counseling and changes to your symptoms
- communicating with your child’s school counselor or classroom teacher to provide suggestions for how to support your child’s growth
- collaborating with your couples’ counselor to align your individual therapy goals with the work you do in couples counseling
- connecting with your nutritionist or dietician to support any behavioral or body image work
- talking to your accupuncturist or other provider about any physical symptoms you are experiencing
Automatic Appointment Reminders
We know, you have a TON on your calendar.
You’ll receive a reminder 48 hours prior to any scheduled appointments.
Video Counseling Sessions
Child care called in sick today?
Can’t get away from the office after all?
Our counselors are able to provide online therapy sessions for times when you can’t make it in to see us.
Online sessions are also an option for all of your sessions if you live in another part of Texas.
Read more about online counseling here.
Superbills for Insurance Reimbursement
On the 10th of each month, your client portal will automatically generate a “superbill.”
The superbill is the form you’ll need in order to use any out-of-network benefits you have through your insurance coverage.